Subject: [Leica] NYC: 1980
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Mar 11 18:20:00 2005

Now you mention it, I must put out another cry for help. I plan to be
in NYC in early December (turning 50, time to hide away in the centre
of our civilization) and had planned to stay at the Gramercy hotel: now
on the www I find it has been closed. Where shall we go, which might be
similar and not kill the credit card :-(