Subject: [Leica] Boston 1980: help locate
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Fri Mar 11 16:18:27 2005

It is the "New" John Hancock building at Copley Place.  Designed by I.M.
Pei, construction was completed, I think, circa 1976.  They had enormous
problems with the glass skin; window panes kept popping out and crashing
to the street and the tower spent much of its first years swaddled in
scaffolding.  The window problem eventually was solved by replacing the
gaskets or some such engineering miracle.

        Buzz Hausner