Subject: [Leica] Leica R7 on the auction block
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Sun Mar 6 06:39:10 2005

Greetings KelvinLee!

        I am sorry to tell you that it is considered extremely poor
etiquette on the LUG to advertise one's own e-bay auction.  It is fine
to offer your goods for sale to LUG subscribers...at a price you
determine or are willing to negotiate...before or after (should they
fail to sell on e-Bay) putting them up for auction.

        Buzz Hausner