Subject: [Leica] selma "bloody sunday" commemoration Xpans
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Mar 10 12:58:14 2005

Since you asked...

My problem with this series is there is nothing in it that says "Selma,"
or "Bloody Sunday," or "commemoration" to me...So from a photojournalism
standpoint, I'm sad to say it doesn't work for me.

Also, once again, I think the camera is neat, but I think you'd have
been better off with a 35 or 28, if for no other reason that in this
kind of bright, contrasty light, too much gets blow out or lost in
shadows when you take in a panorama.

B. D.