Subject: [Leica] Urgent advice please - mat cutters
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Mar 10 05:21:16 2005

That model doesn't work for me.

I use a thin, flat steel bar and a single edge razor blade... takes a
lot of practice.

I still use the dry mount press for everything except inkjet.  There I
use a single piece of tape at the top of the print and hidden by the
mat. All mats and backing are made from archival stock.

I eschew spray glue.  ;-)

Jim, "Southpaw" Hemenway
http://hemenway.com/Carlisle-Fall04/pages/Carlisle-07sm.htm

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Urgent advice please - mat cutters)