Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 7, Light
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Mar 9 19:57:18 2005

Tina:

I too like the first but the luminescence in shots 2 and 3 is stunning.

Jim

On 10/03/2005, at 12:23 AM, Tina Manley wrote:

 > PAWs -
 >
 > I know I'm late!  Blame it on Sonny.  I was trying to live up to his
standard of actually showing photos that I have taken the week they are
posted, but I couldn't come up with anything worthy of posting for the
last couple of weeks.  You are a better man than I am, Sonny!

 > I'm celebrating this week because I've finally finished scanning all
of my photos from Kenya.  I'm trying to be organized about how catalog
everything and Kenya is the first country in my files.  It has only
taken about 6 months to finish scanning the photos from one country.  I
have 39 to go!

 > When I got to the category of Weather I found these 3 photos showing
the strange light in Kenya before and after a thunderstorm.  They were
all made with the R6.2 and probably the 19/2.8.

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] PAW Week 7, Light)