Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 7, Light
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Mar 9 05:23:59 2005

PAWs -

I know I'm late!  Blame it on Sonny.  I was trying to live up to his
standard of actually showing photos that I have taken the week they are
posted, but I couldn't come up with anything worthy of posting for the last
couple of weeks.  You are a better man than I am, Sonny!

I'm celebrating this week because I've finally finished scanning all of my
photos from Kenya.  I'm trying to be organized about how catalog everything
and Kenya is the first country in my files.  It has only taken about 6
months to finish scanning the photos from one country.  I have 39 to go!

When I got to the category of Weather I found these 3 photos showing the
strange light in Kenya before and after a thunderstorm.  They were all made
with the R6.2 and probably the 19/2.8.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/40607394
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/40607390
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/40607386