Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 7, Light
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Mar 9 07:53:24 2005

What do I think?  I think you're nuts for getting that close to the
lions...you were shooting lions with a 19mm lens for goodness sake!!!!!  :)
:)

Seriously, the first two are wonderful...very striking colors indeed.  The
third is very unusual...the colors don't appeal to me as much, but I'm sure
others will disagree.  Either way, the motion and texture of the field of
grass in the foreground is nice.

I'm still shaking my head at the 19mm with lions!

Thanks for showing these,
Aaron

Tina wrote:
>When I got to the category of Weather I found these 3 photos showing the
>strange light in Kenya before and after a thunderstorm.  They were all
>made with the R6.2 and probably the 19/2.8.
>
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/40607394
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/40607390
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/40607386
>
>What do you think?

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] PAW Week 7, Light)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW Week 7, Light)