Subject: [Leica] First Try... Budapest
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Mar 9 14:25:01 2005

G'day Roger,
I have to say, that it is one of my great weaknesses, I'm not very good
at pointing the camera at people. Usually I warm up as I travel: I'm
off to Vietnam in a few days, so I'll start trying to warm up now, but
I suspect it will take me a week there before I'm in the "swing".
Looking forward to seeing more, and if I find mine shots, I'll give you
a "shoot-out" and we can both look at wonderful images (without people
;-) )