Subject: [Leica] First Try... Budapest
From: rlbunting at lucent.com (Bunting, Roger L (Roger))
Date: Wed Mar 9 06:32:48 2005

Alastair Firkin wrote Tue Mar 8 21:41:06 PST 2005

> I really enjoyed our time in Budapest, except for an unhappy massage
> experience, and so I've enjoyed your images, but one comment I would
> make is "has everyone left". There is not a sole in sight, till one
> scene of an old man walking down the street. Even the church is
> deserted. I would love to see some of the "wild-life" of what was a
> very lively city in 1995.

Alastair you've made a very good observation.... After posting this
selection I noticed that also. I went back through my photos and there are
not many with street stuff. I do this travel around business meetings and
this was a rare, cold, windy but sunny early Saturday morning. The church
was being cleared for a wedding and there were not many people milling
around. Things picked up at night but I was back in meetings. When I have
time to scan again - may not be for a couple of months - I'll see if I can
capture find a few with some more street life.

Regards,
Roger
leica35@yahoo.com

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] First Try... Budapest)