Subject: [Leica] something wrong w/ HP5+?
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Mon Mar 7 01:37:09 2005

On 5 de mar de 2005, at 23:00, Richard wrote:

> he whole roll taken at different times of the day and different places
> is all like this: the exposure seems to be off or something and the
> highlights are gone.

Im using HC-110 solution D or E with HP5+ and I only get that when I
push a lot the film. I will Try to use a more diluted solution.

BTW tri-x and hp5 have different bases so there it should be a tip fo
scanning, by now I will discard a failure on the M7 metering system.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/