Subject: Re: [Leica] Pescaderías paw 2005-07
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Thu Feb 24 02:16:47 2005

On 24 de feb de 2005, at 5:37, brad daly wrote:

> this is a nice image with lots of horizontals.  the shadow area across
> the middle of the image--across the woman behind the counter--and on
> the right looks really blotchy on my monitor.

It's film grain. HP5+ almost always give me that grain in black areas
when it is scanned, and its intensified by the texture with white
stripes and dots of the black wall.

> i assume Pescader?as street is a whole street of fishmongers or
> various other piscean trades and professions???

Its a street which has six or seven fish shops and it ends in the old
central marked besides the cathedral.

> i'd like to see more photos.

I will try to get a consistent selection, mostly B&W and slides.
Thank you for the interest.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) (Re: [Leica] Pescaderías paw 2005-07)