Subject: [Leica] Multiple Bodies
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sun Mar 6 07:17:01 2005

Hi B.D.

Your theory is fine; it works for what we may call contemplative
photography, SLR, MF and LF. IMHO it does not work for M photography which
is fast-moving and does not afford you the time to choose the right
focal-length lens and to frame carefully. It is exactly the reason that poor
Ted's stature has so lessened over the years: he's carrying all those bodies
to avoid cropping.
If he had only one body - photographically speaking!! - you bet your sweet
a** he would be cropping.

With all due respect, photographic life "on the street" or "at the wedding"
just doesn't work that way. Except for the posed wedding photos.

Just my 2c; and of course, I ain't no pro so wot do I know?

Seth   LaK 9