Subject: [Leica] Digital Ms et al
From: austin.burbridge at alumni.brown.edu (Austin Burbridge)
Date: Fri Mar 4 15:37:34 2005

Buried in the Leica FAQ's article about Digital M is a discussion of
the vignetting problems which even the Epson RD-1 is unable to solve
<http://nemeng.com/leica/004f.shtml>. Perhaps this is something Leica
would be more motivated than Epson to find a solution for. ...

Also, the Digilux 2 (especially with its fixed zoom lens) is larger --
bulkier -- than the M + Elmar 50 / Summicron 35.

A U S T I N ,

The Leica blog <http://www.suninsplendor.com/leica/>

Sprezzatura <http://sprezzatura.editthispage.com/>

Cinema Minima <http://www.cinemaminima.com/>