Subject: [Leica] Multiple Bodies
From: marc.osborne at gmail.com (Marc Osborne)
Date: Thu Mar 3 09:56:58 2005

I have an M2, an M6, and a IIIf RD. I usually carry one of the Ms and
the IIIf in an MClassics bag. I use B&W in the IIIf and color slide
film in the M. I use a 50/2Summitar on the IIIf and a 35mm Summicron
on the M and I carry a 90/2.8 Elmarit for the M and a 90/4 Elmar for
the IIIf. I alternate between the two Ms on no particular schedule. My
rational side says I should sell one off but that side never wins. I
have a CV 21/4 color skopar and a 35/3/5 Summaron as well. I love the
softness in the Summaron and plan on getting a viewfinder for it.
Right now I just use the built in 50 viewfinder on the IIIf and just
guess larger. The CV 21/4 is a very fun lens and I use it on both
bodies. Vanity keeps me looking for a Super Angulon but every time I'm
ready to bid on one that fairly quiescent rational side finally gets
its way and I develop a new appreciation for the Skopar.