Subject: [Leica] Favourite Lens
From: nathan.wajsman at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Mar 1 20:43:43 2005

On Leica M: 35mm Summilux ASPH, no contest
On Leica R: 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit
On Canon 20D: 100mm Apo Macro Elmarit, 4/17-40mm L Canon, 1.4/50mm Canon

Luis Ripoll wrote:

> Hello all,
> Many of us we usually say ?one?s my favourites lenses?, but I ask me a very
> frequent question, what is a favourite lens?, the one, or the ones, we use
> most frequently, or really one of the best performing lenses?
> For me, I could self answer with my opinion, a 50 mm lens is my favourite,
> it depends of situation to choose which one of the Leica palette, but maybe
> the sense ?favourite? applied to the best, my choice could be for the 75mm
> Lux.
> In terms of use, probably I can rating the following:
> 50mm ?... 48%
> 35mm ...? 22%
> 75mm .......16%
> 21mm ....... 3%
> 28mm ....... 1%
> 90mm ....... 8%
> 135mm ....  2%
> Could we put a voting system on the LUG for this question?
> Saludos desde Barcelona,
> Luis

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

General photography:
Seville photography:
Stock photography:
Prints for sale:

Replies: Reply from feli2 at (Feli) ([Leica] Favourite Lens)