Subject: [Leica] Favourite Lens
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Mar 1 17:23:07 2005

This is a truly hard question.  My favorite lens is the 50mm.  But which
one?  The DR with its magical look, the Summar wide open and up close,
the Elmar for it's small size, the Canon 50mm F1.4 for how it looks wide
open, the Summarit for it's funky look wide open, the 1.5 Sonnar, the
Nikon 50 1.2 CRT lens used on a bellows, or the 50 ASPH for it's elusive
unavailability?

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com