Subject: [Leica] Dutch LUG memebers
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon Feb 28 13:49:09 2005

Meino de Graaf wrote:
> I have a question for Dutch LUG members.
> Today I discovered that ODIN is no longer the dutch Leica importer and
> that they are not able or willing to do any repairs on Leica stuff. Has
> any of you experience with an independend repairer. I  found on the
> Internet FE W van Manen, probably Wilco Jansen is able to fix Leica's.
> But I'm curious if there are others and what the experience is with them.
>
> Meino de Graaf

Hi Meino,

That is really a pity because they were very friendly people and they
did a good and fast repair job.
As philip already pointed out, Scherpenborg is your best bet.
You can also try Camtech in Boskoop. They say they can also do Leica.
They did a good and fast job on my Bronica.

Veel succes,

Michiel Fokkema