Subject: [Leica] Pictures
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sun Feb 27 12:58:06 2005

Hi,

I'm not able to do the paw anymore but will now and then post some
pictures of places and events where I've been.
I'm attending a course in portrait photography, if anything worthwhile
comes out of that I will also post it.
I had some trouble with Neopan 1600 and hard contrast. It turns out that
T-max developer is too hard for this film. I'm now using am74 from
Amaloco. This is already much better but I think it can be improved even
more. I will try some more developers and see what will happen

Like Nathan i visited the Winogrand exhibition in Amsterdam. I must say
that I was really impressed by his pictures. There were also a few form
Lee Friedlander and these are also superb. During the visit i shot some
pictures on Neopan 1600 and on Agfa 400. Unfortunate I exposed the Agfa
at 1600. This is not recommended but most of the pictures are oke with
longer developing and some photoshopping. All pictures are made with a
M6 with the 50/1.4 or the 28/2.8.
The first picture is actually the first picture of the roll, you know,
when you fire twice to get the unexposed part of the film. I always fire
one too much and now i think I got a nice picture with it.
This time I couldn't resist to make a self portrait together with a
picture of the 'Pink man'.
There is also a picture of my two daughters which of course are the most
beautiful and sweet girls on earth. But I think the picture is nice by
itself even if you are not the father of them. If you disagree I really
like to hear it. Any other comment is also welcome and appreciated.

http://michielfokkema.no-ip.info/winogrand/index.htm

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema