Subject: [Leica] Re: Self Editing - a Question
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Feb 23 16:59:39 2005

Got to DEFINITELY disagree, Eric.

Max, I hope you don't like it because they're your kids.:-) It's harsh.
It's a good street photo, that definitely captures mood and moment; the
mood is ugly, the moment is - harsh. I do not want to cross these kids,
or cross their paths. The kids, Eric, are the center of interest, and
they couldn't be better defined, because of the sharp contrast. Yes, I
wish she was a bit sharper, but you can't have it all. As Buzz of
Belmont quoth - "Focus and exposure are vastly over-rated." :-)