Subject: [Leica] 'Leica Customers Sponsor Digital M'
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Feb 23 16:48:15 2005

I should hope you aren't - believing the rumor.

This buy a share - give Leica your money - and if you're really, really,
lucky they'll produce a camera you want in three years shows just how
ridiculous this whole thing has gotten. Isn't the idea that an
innovative company introduces innovative products and customers then
beat a path to their door to buy them, and then the company makes money
and the shareholders make money?