Subject: [Leica] Re: Last film on earth
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Wed Feb 23 10:37:28 2005

I didn't notice a big difference between the old and new TX, when they
moved everything to the new factory. Tri-X is pretty much all I shoot.
I think
I went through about 200-250 rolls last year, so I am pretty familiar
with it,
both as wet prints and scan. What differences do you see, aside from the
changes in development time? Different tonal range or grain patteren?

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Last film on earth)