Subject: [Leica] LEICA could be clever
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Feb 23 09:05:08 2005

Feli,
you are right about the cloth shutter, at last years Photokina Leica said
that a
digital M would retain the size and looks of the classic M body, would have
crop factor as close as possible to full frame (later they said 1.37 a la
DMR?)
but that the shutter assembly would have to be a totally different
construction.
Douglas

Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] LEICA could be clever)