Subject: [Leica] FLUG
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Sun Feb 20 12:57:51 2005

Brian
I think you are running a great list with little interfearence and you have
managed to keep a great bunch of people together in a beatiful mix of leica
knowledge and all kind of interesting totally off topic discussions. You
might be right in your wish list below but for us newbies and non USians the
fine differences in the English language makes it difficult to know excactly
when people are being offensive so all in all I just enyoy the posts.
Thanks for putting up with us all !!
Ruben