Subject: [Leica] Leica: DMR will come, but R&D pushed way back
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Fri Feb 18 04:41:03 2005

My two cents worth is Leica is kinda' like IBM was--led the world then
almost dead due to arrogance/ failure to keep up w/ changing technology. I
guess we'll see--it's too bad.

Didier Ludwig <rangefinder@screengang.com> wrote:From a well informed
person, that does not want to be quoted on the LUG, I
have received an email saying that dued to Solms' terrible financial
performance

- There is no new Leica Digilux camera coming in the near future
- R&D for everything digital is pushed way back
- But the DMR is supposed to come on time.

That's all I could get.
Didier