Subject: [Leica] telephone camera question
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Feb 15 17:09:09 2005

Simon,
I suspect that you have a slow "shutter speed" combined with a digital
display that has a refresh frequency that just hit right for your camera
phone.  Next time you want the KPH try doing it in daylight.

Besides, the car still won't go as fast as your transports at stall
speed.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com