Subject: [Leica] Help with studio lighting: PAW 7
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Feb 13 14:34:51 2005

Thanks Don,
I can't say I have any sort of lighting "set-up" really. I use the
light from the myriad of windows, reflect some with paper and have
Helen stand in the direct sunshine to keep it off the material. I think
I need to set up some sort of softer lighting if I am to "progress",
and I'll certainly try to find a darker background as well. It is
certainly a challenge. thanks again.

cheers