Subject: [Leica] playdough and breakfast
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Feb 13 08:46:32 2005

Playdough with Gram:

http://canid.com/current/playdough_gram.html

Shooting from the shadow side at breakfast:

http://canid.com/current/chair0501_1.html

I actually manipulated the last shot more than I usually do.  I twisted her
chair a bit to give more pleasing light on her face, and she cooperated.  :)

Xtol 1:3.  Neopan 400.  Comments always welcomed.  Even if you think these
pictures suck and I should be banned from posting.  I learn best from my
mistakes.  Please point them out to me.  Thanks!

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] playdough and breakfast)