Subject: [Leica] playdough and breakfast
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Feb 14 09:00:29 2005

Eric,

This is a very nice shot of your daughter in many ways, but what interferes
for me is the mixture of different patterns on the tablecloth, dress, bib,
chair spindles, etc.  I feel that the light and expression could draw the
eye in so nicely if they didn't have to compete with the other textures
quite so much.  This might interfere with other, possibly more important
considerations, but I would consider picking some tablecloths and clothes
with an eye to how they'll appear on film.  I plan to do this at the
purchasing stage, when the time comes!

Best,
Aaron