Subject: [Leica] Leica Book now Darfur
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Sat Feb 12 09:29:31 2005

Don wrote:

> John, This should really go over the LUG Forum

My comments were meant to be read as personal
reflections.  I'm deeply involved in this issue, but
my political activity takes place (almost entirely)
off-list.

--John

=====
J Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia

>>Jazz at UVA: The Photographs of John Mason.  From 31 January
2005 at Take It Away, 115 Elliewood Ave., Charlottesville, VA:
http://www.virginia.edu/music/jazzatuva/

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s/john-m/john-m.html