Subject: [Leica] Can you really JPEG a JPEG?
From: heintz at ucalgary.ca (John W. Heintz)
Date: Sat Feb 12 07:11:31 2005

On 11 Feb 2005, at 14:09, Alex wrote:

>  find the average 3 or 4 keepers per roll, and scan the relevant negs
> to produce decent prints.

I've been learning to shoot with my late father-in-law's iiif, and
badly disappointed to find that there's maybe one or two snaps in a
roll that I'd want to look at a second time myself, much less show you
guys.
Thank you, Alex, for saying that you expect 3 or 4 keeps per roll -
though nothing I've got so far measures up to your lovely pictures of
Barcelona.

john h

Replies: Reply from corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst) ([Leica] LTM brightline finders (was Can you really JPEG a JPEG?))