Subject: [Leica] OT: OS X 10.3.8 problems with Epson drivers??
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sat Feb 12 09:09:50 2005

Just put 10.3.8 on my PowerBook G4 and iMac G5 this morning.  So far
so good.  No problems printing to my HP 952.  Safari OK.  I'll know
more after I get into the office next week and have to print to the
postscript printers there.

Are you sure you got the right download for your machine?  My
PowerBook G4 download was about 17MB; the iMac G5 download, about 27.