Subject: [Leica] OT: OS X 10.3.8 problems with Epson drivers??
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Feb 12 08:48:37 2005

10.3.8 has been an unmitigated disaster for me. I don't have Epson printers,
but Retrospect isn't working, ssh isn't working, Safari keeps crashing, and
so forth. I don't think this release was ready for prime time.

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] OT: OS X 10.3.8 problems with Epson drivers??)
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] OT: OS X 10.3.8 problems with Epson drivers??)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] OT: OS X 10.3.8 problems with Epson drivers??)