Subject: [Leica] FS: Scanners, Printers - Correction
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Feb 11 23:18:03 2005

To potential buyers, you do not need a SCSI card to run this scanner. I
have had my LS-2000 for 6-7 years now, and have not had a SCSI card in
my last two computers. Instead, I use a SCSI-USB adapter and just plug
the scanner into one of the USB ports. Works like a charm. And my
LS-2000 is still going strong with Vuescan software. I have 11x14 prints
hanging around the house, and they look great.

I am thinking of upgrading the scanner, only because one of the stock
libraries which I have joined requires more megapixels than this scanner
provides.

Nathan