Subject: [Leica] your dog and my remarks
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 20:04:41 2005

You wrote.
Sonny, did you take your medicine  today?

Otherwise, lay it off. You know, take it easy, use the Delete key.  I mean,
I even have the courtesy to mark it as OT.

Actually, I buried my father yesterday, exactly one month after I buried my
Mother, which there is no medicine for.  Thus, I don't have a corner on the
market for inappropriate postings.

I really did not mean to say your dog is ugly.  I did not even  understand
that it was your dog.

I'm sorry if I pissed you off, but I still think that if you wanted to post
pictures of the dog, you should have done the shooting, preferably with a
Leica  or a camera with a Leica lens.

Sonny

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] Condolences - Sonny)
Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] your dog and my remarks)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] your dog and my remarks)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) (Your Father [was Re: [Leica] your dog and my remarks])
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: and my remarks NOW: Sympathy.)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] your dog and my remarks)