Subject: [Leica] your dog and my remarks
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Feb 11 06:24:55 2005

At 11:09 PM 2/10/2005, you wrote:
>Actually, I buried my father yesterday, exactly one month after I buried my
>Mother, which there is no medicine for.
>Sonny

I'm so sorry, Sonny.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I've always heard that God will not give us more than we can handle.  God
must think women are awfully strong to hit us with aging parents,
teenagers, and menopause all at the same time.  These years are very
difficult and trying.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com