Subject: [Leica] Which 35mm 'cron or 'lux?
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Feb 10 18:53:36 2005

John,

NOW, you tell me! :-) Good thing I'm broke...

BTW, Congrats on your replacement  lens. Mine was a Christmas present to
myself and it is outstanding. I can see why Irwin flipped over it. If it's
any consolation, only five 50 ASPH's have come into North America since the
Christmas holidays in Germany. A friend of mine just got one of the other
four. These things must be hard to make!
<http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/11/111853.html?1108087277>

Best Regards,

William

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Which 35mm 'cron or 'lux?)