Subject: [Leica] 50 ASPH production woes.
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Feb 10 21:21:32 2005

Possibly, but I'm sure you could sort it in a jiffy in your digital
darkroom and PS CS to look flat, lifeless, and dull grey. Maybe you had
better speak to Fuji about their filmware?! :-)

Maybe you have a problem with the white balance of this shot at f1.4 taken
in a cave?
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/Dulles-Air-Space-Museum/LUG99?full=1>

William

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] 50 ASPH production woes.)