Subject: [Leica] A few new shots
From: neal at nairobisafari.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Thu Feb 10 15:36:16 2005

>If I sound ranty I am,  because the beauty is sitting right there in your
>face and you missed it! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhckkkk!

>ted

Ted,

Yeah, you went off on a rant, first you don't know thw subject, I do. I've
been married to her for 26+ years and she doesn't take direction, not at all
!!  Second, even with this soft light if I had turned her
face into the light more I would have had to soften it too much for her to
like it, although she is still beautiful in my eyes she doesn't particularly
like the sharpness of the equipment I use and the signs
that time leaves. And third I got the mood that I was looking for in this
shot, if you don't like it that's OK, I'm the only one who has to like it...
I didn't "miss" it I avoided it.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/photos_05/di20D2a.jpg

Neal

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] A few new shots)