Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: neal at nairobisafari.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Thu Feb 10 14:02:02 2005

>Neal,

>I really like the first one !

>BTW, how is your experience with the R3A ? I am particularly interested in
>available light
>shooting. I am using an R, and can not go below 1/120th or so free hand
>without loosing sharpness.
>Is the R3A better ?

>Thanks,

>Roland Ruehl.

Roland,

Everyone is a bit different but I have had fairly good luck down to 1/8 sec.
and have been able to hold a couple of times
at 1/4.  That said I am a competitive shooter and use the same techniques
for slow shutter speeds.  I find the R3a no
more difficult to hand hold than the M7.  Hope this helps.

Neal F