Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW 6, Vuescan?
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Wed Feb 9 07:14:10 2005

Jim,

which Leafscan is it? What's the price range? The Nikon's are great for
colour (and ice) but the B&W is a real pita! I would like to try the
Minolta scanner that does 5400dpi and has fluorescent light...

Tarek

Le 9 f?vr. 2005, ? 03:37, Jim Hemenway a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: PAW 6, Vuescan?)
Reply from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Re: PAW 6, Vuescan?)
Message from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Re: PAW 6, Vuescan?)