Subject: [Leica] Re: R8/20D comparison (WAS: 75 'cron)
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Feb 6 20:57:45 2005

Ted,

Thank you for clarifying what I meant, you are exactly right! An R8 with
film is ergonomically a wonderful thing, with the DMR there may be some
issues for some of us, as I discovered. And yes, of course, it was only
brief fondling at Photokina, but then again that is what trade shows
like this are for--to see the new stuff and form an initial opinion.

Nathan