Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 6 20:56:23 2005

Ever so kind Tina Manley said:

> Now, Ted.  You know you don't look a day over 55.  I'll bet you still have
> to show your ID to get senior citizen discounts!<<<<

You are too kind. :-) I'll try and remember it tomorow morning when I first
look in the mirror. ;-) Heck they even ask me for ID when I go to the
liquour store for my single malt scotch. ;-) Now if you believe that one I
have a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in buying. ;-)

ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4)