Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 6 16:40:33 2005

Tina showed:
>>And here is the photo:  http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/39467707

It's from the Canon 10D with the 80 Summilux and Don is the
photographer.  It's a great example of the 80's qualities.  It looks like
Ted could start speaking at any minute.  The depth of field is very shallow
but I like that.  And the light is tungsten but that adds a warmth.  I
think for hand-holding an 80 mm lens at 1/8 it is very sharp!<<<<<<

Well OK eh? Way to go girl showing the old man in all his "oldness!" ;-)

Don Dory said:
Subject: RE: [Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4

> Tina,
> Thank you for posting that image.  Ah, if I had only bumped the ISO to

Oh that's OK Don at an 1/8th of a second. ;-) Maybe helped remove some of
the wrinkles. ;-) ;-)

However, wait until my agent contacts you! ;-)  Actually both of you! ;-)
kidding, kidding! But if you get any requests to hire the "model" we'll
split the fee. ;-) I do well in horror movies . :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] 75 'cron now 105 F1.4)