Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Feb 5 09:24:37 2005

Great, Leica will build another low production lens like the 90 Macro.
Meanwhile, it is backordered out the whazoo on the 50 ASPH.  Great
business plan, waste R&D on a very low production item while not filling
back orders or replacing defective product.

If my 50 Summilux doesn't arrive soon I think for me, the waiting is
over.  Let's see what the digital offerings are at PMA and if the 50
hasn't shown up then you are going to see a whole bunch of Leica stuff
here on Fridays. :(

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com