Subject: [Leica] My attitude about Colo(u)r
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Feb 3 08:22:00 2005

Tina Manley said:
>> Most look acceptable until you put them next to each other!<<<

Hi Tina,
And right there is what throws people off in making decisions of what they
think is right or wrong.

Unfortunately, been there done it many times and it never fails when you put
print's of the same scene beside each other, it can drive you crazy deciding
which you like or don't.

However, put a print in one room, the other in another room without side by
each comparison and they "Both will look great!" Obviously, unless you
deliberately throw the colour or composition/cropping wildly off on one.

But comparing the Mosque for example in different rooms they both will look
fine. Side by each and great controversy can or will erupt. Actually I like
both even side by each simply because I put them under they were taken
during light at different times of the day, period. So that makes them both
OK.

Write a caption stating one was shot at dawn or on an overcast day and a
viewers mind automatically accepts the blue. :-)

ted

" <images@InfoAve.Net>