Subject: [Leica] Quiz time....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Feb 2 15:16:20 2005

B. D. Colen
Here you go:

Apart from putting film or memory card in the camera, what is the most
important thing you must understand to be a successfu photographer?

LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!   THERE ISN'T ANYTHING ELSE FIRST!

If you do not understand and see light, how to make it work for you then
you'll never have successful photographs!

ted

understand for good " <bdcolen@earthlink.net>