Subject: [Leica] #033
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Feb 1 10:21:57 2005

Peter Dzwig asked GeeBee about:
Subject: Re: [Leica] #033

>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05033.htm<<<<

> You really do have the most impressive landscapes up there. It seems very
> different from how I remember it! In any case a wonderful shot. How far do
> you walk each week finding these shots, arranging the swans, people, duck
> and so on?<<<<

Hi Peter,
He wont give out figures, but it's rumoured he has a staff of 350 along with
vehicles to move the props, set ducks & swans. Not to mention a
commuications system for weather, cuing planes and boats, cows and sheep. Oh
and the odd motor car.

And when required any number of bicycle riders when necessary. ;-)

Graham scooters about on an old Harley looking for eye capturing moments,
calls in the troops, they do the cleanup, set the props, carry his camera to
the designated spot he's indicated, they hand him the camera, he looks
through view finder, camera goes click! And that's what we see. ;-)

But he sees very well! I just couldn't afford the bodies to set and re-set
the scene all over the country side. :-)

Hey Graham a beauty lad, keep them coming. Damn it's the simplicity of them
with great composition. Good on you.

ted

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] #033)