Subject: [Leica] PAW 4 - 2005 - Lee Hermann
From: nicholsj at edge.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Feb 1 09:16:54 2005

Lee,

Don't feel that you are alone in using Wal-Mart services.  I have had very
good luck using their 1-Hour service to get C-41 developing and scans
recorded on a CD.  I seldom get prints.  Their scans are great for
enlargements up to 5x7 or 8x10, or, for posting on the web.  I have also
found that Kodak Gold 200 gives consistant color results.  It may not be
the latest in film technology, but it is easy to find and works for me.

Jim Nichols

Kodak
> Ultracolor 400.  I got the roll at the LHSA meeting and it was in the bag
> so to speak.  My real discomfort was that if I had placed the camera on
the
> table 6 inches to the side, I would have had his reflection as
> well.  Another moment missed.
> Thank you for commenting and I will try to be more accurate in the future
> and if I can get my act together will start processing B & W again after
> many years of sloth.  Perhaps it is dangerous to confess, but I use
Walmart