Subject: [Leica] Five of Marty's PAWs
From: deveney.marty at saugov.sa.gov.au (Deveney, Marty (PIRSA))
Date: Tue Feb 1 04:50:34 2005

So, I'm posting some PAWs.  I process infrequently, so they're likely to
come in bursts from time to time.  I wanted to post these last week so i
could have four PAWs, like any good quadruped, but it didn't happen.

PAW 1: http://gallery.leica-users.org/freakscene/Brian_2004
My father, just after Christmas 2004.  Nikon FM2n, 85/1.4, Tri-X in
replenished Xtol.

PAW 2: http://gallery.leica-users.org/freakscene/C_J_s_wedding_2_30_small
Recently I've attended and photographed a lot of weddings.  This one was in
the sculpture garden at the national Gallery, Canberra.  Fog sculpture in
the background is by Fujiko Nakaya.  Leica M7, 50/2, Tri-X in replenished
Xtol.

PAW 3: http://gallery.leica-users.org/freakscene/Henley_Grange_Beach
Years ago, the Oskar Barnack award was won by a bunch of beach pictures he
didn't like, B.D. told us all to go out and photograph the beach.  I live
right near several and see others for work and have been photographing there
ever since.  This is Grange Beach in metropolitan Adelaide.  Leica M7, 50/2,
Tri-X in replenished Xtol.

PAW 4: http://gallery.leica-users.org/freakscene/Murphy_s_Haystacks
Murphy's Haystacks are a group of rock outcrops near Streaky Bay, South
Australia.  Rolleiflex F, Fomapan 400 in replenished Xtol.

PAW 5: http://gallery.leica-users.org/freakscene/Cactus_dunes
Cactus Beach, past Ceduna, South Australia.  Leica M7, 50/2, Tri-X in
replenished Xtol.

All accessible at: http://gallery.leica-users.org/freakscene

All scanned with an Epson 4870.

Comments etc etc . . .